Body: Our Location
Our building, located at 313 4th Street, Huntingdon, PA, has undergone many renovations since its purchase ten years ago. The renovations have been accomplished by dedicated fundraising and by a physical commitment from many to take care of the needed repairs. As with any building, there is still work to be done, regular maintenance, and future dreams for renovations. We appreciate all support that we receive in this regard. There are practitioner offices on the second floor along with a waiting area and a restroom. The available practitioners in this area are:
- A Simple Escape with Chrystal Spayd. Chrystal is trained in a variety of massage modalities. http://asimpleescape.massagetherapy.com or call 814-644-3042.
- Licensed Massage and other Hands-On Healing Therapies with Jamie Isenberg. Call 814-643-1779
- Kristina Krohnemann, MSW, LCSW; Call 814-409- 9616. Individual, family, and couples counseling; “A pathway to peace and transformation…”
- Sarah Jefferson, MSW, LCSW; Call 814-619- 0627. In addition to her clinical therapy practice, Sarah is a Reiki Master and intuitive healer. Her work is guided by her appreciation of the mind-body- spirit connection.
- Dana Jefferson, Ph.D., 814-643- 4260, www.ninewaters.net. “Find the sweet flow of life’s journey.” Dr. Jefferson offers a variety of modalities: Certified Hypnotherapist, Reiki Master, Shamanic Practitioner, Ordained Interfaith Minister, Feng Shui Practitioner, Red & Purple Tent Facilitator
On the first floor there is an office, rest room, and one practitioner room that is used part-time when clients for second floor practitioners need more accessibility. That practitioner room is also used part-time by:
- Jennifer L. Hartey, Psy.D.; Psychologist and Neuropsychologist – Diagnostic Assessment. Dr. Hartey offers professional psychological services and diagnostic assessments. In addition to evaluation, testing, and referral, Dr. Hartey also provided outpatient therapy to select groups. Call 814-321- 8925 (normally available on Tuesdays but other days may be available). http://drjenniferhartey.com/
There is also a large community room on the first floor. This room is used for yoga, meditation, drumming, movies, belly dance, relaxation, Reiki share, and other on-going and special events. The room is also available for rental.
Please come visit!